Monday, April 27, 2009

Mailbox Monday (5)


Wow! What an amazing book week! I am soooo excited to get the chance to read all of these wonderful books..... Unfortunately I did not get the thrill of opening my Penguin Prize Pack because I had it sent home since I am at school. :( My mom had to open it so I could know the three surprise books!

Won:
Courtesy of Lenore at Presenting Lenore and Penguin Books.

1. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
2. The Reluctant Heiress by Eva Ibbotson
3. Peace Love & Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle (ARC)
4. Chasing the Bear by Robert Parker (ARC)
5. Prada & Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard (ARC)
6. Tales of the Madman Underground by John Barnes (ARC)
7. Plus by Veronica Chambers
8. Three Cups of Tea Young Readers Edition by Greg Mortenson
9. Slam by Nick Hornby
10. Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
11. Frozen Fire by Tim Bowler
12. Eon: Dragoneye Reborn by Alison Goodman


Bought:
From Amazon

1. Moloka'i by Alan Brennert
2. The House on Tradd Street by Karen White
3. The Street of a Thousand Blossoms by Gail Tsukiyama
4. To Dance with Kings by Rosalind Laker

What did you receive in the mail this week?

23 comments:

Teddyree said...

Wow, you got so lucky. I loved To Dance with Kings; wonderful, wonderful.
Enjoy your reading week :-)

Blodeuedd said...

Lucky you winning to Penguin prize package :D
have fun reading all those books

Yvonne said...

What a great week for you! Enjoy your books!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Wow, great books! I'm a Hornby fan.

Kaye said...

Street of a 1000 Blossoms is sooo good! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Tsukiyama is a wonderful writer. My mailbox is here

avisannschild said...

You are so lucky to have one the Penguin prize package! Whoo-hoo! I also really want to read Karen White... Enjoy your books!

Becca said...

Wow, what a great prize pack!

I read Maloka'i and it is a good one. The Street of a Thousand Blossoms looks good, too.

The Book Resort said...

Congratulations on the prize pack. Happy Reading.

Wendi said...

Congrats on your mailbox - that is a great win from Lenore/Penguin!! :) Prada and Prejudice sounds cute.

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

Toni said...

congrats on your win. Your blog is Beautiful. ;)

Andrea said...

Wow! You won a great prize pack! A bunch of those are on my WL!

Anna said...

Hope you enjoy The House on Tradd Street as much as I did. Happy reading!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Kristi said...

Those Penguin books look so good! I have book envy!

Alyce said...

Awesome book week for you! I loved Eon: Dragoneye Reborn!

Melanie said...

Wow, what a prize package. I've read Molokai, and it's a wonderful book - you bought a gem. Enjoy them all.

Jen said...

You've had a great week! Also Frozen Fires really good. And I have book envy for Eon ^_^

Marcia said...

Thank you for stopping by the mailbox this week. Enjoy your books!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Wow, that's so amazing you won the Penguin prize pack. Yay for a good week!!

-Lauren

Angela said...

Wow, it looks like you had a great mail day.

Lenore Appelhans said...

YAY for the Penguin Prize Pack! You got some excellent surprises as well :) Enjoy!

Suzanne Yester said...

What an great box of books you won!! I recently bought Molokai too! And I bought his newest book Honolulu.. I'll have to check out your other Amazon purchases.... :D

Unknown said...

whoa! that is amazing congrats!! :)

Passages to the Past said...

Oooohhhh...To Dance with Kings was sooooo good!! I can't wait to see what you think of it! If you like it you should also try Laker's The Venetian Mask...fantastic!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin