Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Waiting on Wendsday (1)

Once a Witch
by Carolyn MacCallough
Published: 09/14/2009
Tamsin Greene comes from a long line of witches, and she was supposed to be one of the most Talented among them. But Tamsin's magic never showed up. Now seventeen, Tamsin attends boarding school in Manhattan, far from her family. But when a handsome young professor mistakes her for her very Talented sister, Tamsin agrees to find a lost family heirloom for him. The search—and the stranger—will prove to be more sinister than they first appeared, ultimately sending Tamsin on a treasure hunt through time that will unlock the secret of her true identity, unearth the sins of her family, and unleash a power so vengeful that it could destroy them all. This is a spellbinding display of storytelling that will exhilarate, enthrall, and thoroughly enchant.
The main reason I want to read this book is because I have always wanted to be a witch. ;) I even got in trouble in the 5th grade because I tried to start a group to call the corners, like in the movie The Craft... long story short the teacher called my mom and I was banned from watching the movie. Thankfully, I no longer think I am a witch, but I do still enjoy reading about them. ;)

What books are you waiting on?

6 comments:

Rachel said...

hahahahaha I remember you telling me about that!!!! I want to read this one to!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good read. I hope you enjoy it when it's released :)

Darlene said...

I'd love to read this one. I love books about witches and any of that stuff.

Nikola said...

I am waiting on Mr. Darcy, Vampyre, for pretty much the same reasons as you, only with the vampire twist :)

Anonymous said...

I'm holding outRunescape Money upon Mr. Darcy, Vampyre, for almost exactly the same factors while you, simply with this cheap Diablo 3 goldvampire distort

nana said...

The concerns which fail are those which have scattered their capital, which means that they have scattered their brains also. They have investments in this, or that, or the other, here there, and everywhere. “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.” is all wrong.

GW2 Gold Cheap
Cheap Diablo 3 Gold
click here

Blog Widget by LinkWithin