1. What are you reading right now?
Dramarama by E. Lockhart
2. How many books have you read so far?
2 books down, hopefully 4 more to go!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Getting to read some of the books I saved for last ;) and ordering food in a couple hours.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Kinda.... just told the boyfriend I couldn't do anything today.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Um mostly just for food or the internet.... and I said I hated it, but secretly I enjoyed the break ;)
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How some people have been able to read so many more books than me :o
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, I think everyone has done an amazing job and even though I never got to know Dewey I think she would be proud!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Probably get more sleep the night before :P
9. Are you getting tired yet?
I wasn't until I read this question. My eyes have actually been bothering me lately so I may need to take a break soon....
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
I like to take a little break every hour even if its to update my page status on twitter :D