Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-A-Thon

Yay! I'm going to start reading now. My first book is Peeled by Joan Bauer. I am so proud of myself for waking up on time! And it's time for hour 1 meme!

Where are you reading from today?
Mostly my dorm room, hopefully outside if the weather is nice, and possibly the library or coffe shop.

3 facts about me …
-I am an undergraduate in college, who can't decide what school to go to. (I have already transferred once and am in the process of transferring back)
-I am completely obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer ;)
-I became engaged when I was 18.

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
9-10 ;)

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
I would love to be able to read at least 6 books and at least 18 hours..... Hopefully!!!

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Nope, I'm a newbie :)

8 comments:

Book Lover Lisa said...

Good luck and happy reading. I would love if I could read outside today, but I think it is supposed to snow.

Lexie said...

Buffy! Do you have any Buffy essay books to read during the Read-athon? I was going to, but realized that it would put me in the mood to watch Buffy and not read XD

Nise' said...

I am hoping to read outside today too. I would get too distracted watching everyone at a coffee shop. Happy Reading.

Bybee said...

You're very sensible to have 9-10 books on your Readathon pile..you never know what you'll be in the mood for.

Eva said...

Your blog's gorgeous! :) I hope you enjoy reading outside; I'd love to, but it's been snowing all of today and yesterday, so I'd have to read in an igloo!

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings said...

Good luck! Hope you have nice weather to go out and read in!

Shelley said...

Education decisions are so difficult! Go Buffy!

Lexie said...

I know I was pissed off about Dollhouse not being on last night either grrr who cares about Prison Break? but que serra right?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin