Yes I know there is only an hour left, but I literally falling asleep sitting up. ;)
So I am going to try my hardest to make it, but this is in case I don't.
Books Finished: 3 1/2
Pages Finished: 915 pages
Time Spent Reading: 18 hours 12 mins?
Mini-Challenges Entered: Three?
Drawings Entered: Four?
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 23 lol
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Mass and Devilish by Maureen Johnson
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, everyone did an amazing job!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I really enjoyed the updates every hour on the site. I'm new so I don't know if this was normall done before.
5. How many books did you read?
3 and 1/2 :D
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Peeled by Joan Bauer
Devilish by Maureen Johnson
Dramarama by E. Lockhart
Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life by Wendy Mass
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Oh that's a toughie.... probably Devilish or Dramarama
8. Which did you enjoy least?
I actually enjoyed them all ;)
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Nope, all I did was read all day :P
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I would most definitely participate again! I would be a reader, but I would try to cheer lead a bit more.